VALUES: WHAT DO WE CARE ABOUT?
MISSION: WHY DO WE EXIST?
VISION: WHERE ARE WE GOING?
STRATEGY: HOW WILL WE GET THERE?
In all we do in our church and community we strive to:
2. Grow our relationship with God
3. Rely on the Bible as our primary guide
4. Foster caring relationships
5. Meet the real needs of people
6. Be good stewards of all resources
7. Be bold, innovative and culturally relevant
Our Mission: To know Jesus, and make Jesus known.
Our Vision: To be a safe place where faith, hope, and love connect with real life.
- Strengthen Core
- Foster Connections
- Engage Community
- Strengthen the Core
- Revaluate ministry teams structure
- Mobilize resources into programming for children/infants
- Refresh our spaces to make a good first impression
- Research and implement a Guest Experience program according to best practices
- Create three annual pastor-led teaching series (Membership, Discipleship, Mental Health) outside of Sunday morning worship
- Foster deeper Connections
- Assess health of small groups and restructure/support as necessary
- Hold quarterly fellowship/bridge events
- Celebrate milestones (birthdays, graduations, anniversaries)
- Develop prayer request program
- Interactive Online Worship
- Engage our Community
- Participate in two community events per year
- Select two community groups and offer meeting space
- Adopt a community cause
- Support the Soup Kitchen
- Develop a “New Beginnings” ministry
- Research and implement creative community advertising
- Utilize Youtube/Social Media through 60 second shorts and five minute videos on topics of interest
Core values guide our identity (who we say we are), our theology (who we say God is), and our activity (how we do what we do).