Due to the April 15th ice storm Why God? now begins May 6th, 2018
- May 6: Why God? Part 1 – GOD AND SCIENCE (CH 1-2)
- May 13: Why God? Part 2 – GOD AND MYTHOLOGY (CH 3-4)
- May 20: Guest Preacher Patrick Voo
- May 27: Why God? Part 3 – GOD AND SUFFERING (CH 5)
- June 3: Why God? Part 4 – GOD AND HELL (CH 6)
- June 10: Why God? Part 5 – GOD AND MORALITY (CH 7-8)
- June 17: Why God? Part 6 – GOD AND EXCLUSIVITY (CH 9-10)
Upcoming Events and Meetings:
- April 28 – Men’s Conference in Barrie: The day features workshops, a powerful main session and live worship with hundreds of other men. Speak to Gerry Tourigny for details.
- October 12th to October 14th, 2018 – WOMEN OF GRACE 2018 – “Unearthed” Please see NIKKI RUFF if interested
- September 13-14 – Knox Camping Trip at Awenda (Wolf)
Nursery is looking to expand. We are blessed with many more babies and toddlers than in recent years and are looking for caring and responsible teens and adults to serve as helpers in the nursery (groups of two). Please speak to Pauline Tourigny if you are able to serve the Lord in this important ministry. A police check (reimbursed by Knox) will be required.
Do you need help? The response team may be able to help! Contact Melanie Larkin.
Tuesday Night Men’s Group: A new discipleship group is coming to Knox! This group will be held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings at the pastor’s home. Are you interested in joining? Please see Rev. Alton for more information and a schedule