Knox Midland is privileged to assist you through the process of grief and loss. Part of that process is planning a funeral or celebration of life in memory of the one that you have lost. Our minister is often called upon to lead funeral services for people in the community, both in the Knox building or at a funeral home. Lakeview Cemetery is also owned and operated by Knox Presbyterian Church, Midland.
If you would like to our minister to help you plan a service at Knox or in a funeral home please ask your funeral director to contact Rev. Ruff or contact our office. For services held at Knox please see our rental agreement.
Fees are as follows:
- Use of Sanctuary: $250.00
- Dorothy Swallow Hall: $100.00
- Kitchen: $100.00
- Hall & Kitchen: $150.00
- Minister: $250 Monday to Thursday – $300 Friday and Saturday
- AV Tech: $75
- Custodian (outside regular hours): $60 for three hours plus $15/hour thereafter
- Organist: To be arranged with organist